Friday, May 20, 2011

Top 10 - 1980's Movie Villains #10 - 6

Here are my picks for the top 10 1980's movie villains. I feel I really picked some great film villains for you to enjoy. If you have your favorite please feel free to post. Here are the first 5...

 
10. Biff Tannen - Back to the Future I-III
This is one bad guy that gets no love. Biff Tannen played by Thomas F. Wilson in the Back to the Future films. I chose him because he is such a dick head and has no redeeming qualities what so ever. He is a bully by trade and he torments the shit out of the McFly clan all through time. He never really learns his lesson in the films. I guess he turns good in the end but he is still an ass. I tip my hat off to Biff Tannen the 10th best villain.

9. Mama Fratelli - The Goonies
Anne Ramsey was a great actress and it really shows in the amazing movie The Goonies. She plays the great villain Mama Fratelli. She is leader of the Fratelli crime family that consist of Mama and her three dimwitted sons. She is pure evil throughout the film, going as far as chaining her son Soth in the basement. I always wondered what his name really was...She never learns her lesson either and that is why she is a classic villain at number 9.

8. Lord Dark Helmet - Spaceballs
What can I say about this character that hasn't been said already? To me this movie would be nothing if it wasn't for the performance of Rick Moranis. You gotta love a villain that is smarter than the man in charge of him. He gives on the best lines of any bad guy in movie history: " So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." Gotta love this evil doer! Please Mr. Moranis come out of retirement. Off to number 7.


7. Ivan Drago - Rocky IV
I saw Rocky IV back in the day with my dad and it really mad you hate Russia with a passion. Ivan Drago is the ultimate Russian bad guy, I mean he killed Apollo Creed for God sakes. He is played by the under used Dolph Lundgren, how this guy never became his own action hero the world will never know. Mr Drago is so evil he used steroids to cheat in boxing. Those damn Russians they cheat at everything. U - S - A!!!


6. El Guapo - Three Amigos
Alfonso Arau played El Guapo so well I really believed he is keeping a town hostage down in Mexico. I watch way to many movies. I know it is another comedy but Mr. Guapo is a great villain and deserves his day in the sun, well not the Mexico sun anyways. He keeps a town hostage he shoots Lucky Day in the arm and he kills his own men. He is a bad ass with a bad ass sweater he got for his birthday. El Guapo we salute you!

The top five will be here on Monday so keep an eye out for it. I looked long and hard into the top 5 you will not be disappointed. Even if you are I don't care.


Till Monday...

Top 5 one click away!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment